- 2.1 A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- 2.2 Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain
valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at
the end of the
user session, when the web browser is closed.
- 2.3 Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- 2.4 Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
- 3.1 We use both session and persistent cookies on our website.
- 4.1 We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website.
- 4.2 Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
- 4.3 The analytics cookies used by our website have the following names: _ga, _gat, __utma, __utmt, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz and __utmv.
- 4.4 The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
- 5.1 Our website also uses third-party cookies.
6.1 Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies; for example:
- (a) in Internet Explorer you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”;
- (b) in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unsticking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
- (c) in Chrome, you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings”, and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
- 6.2 Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- 6.3 If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
7.1 You can delete cookies already stored on your computer; for example:
- (a) in Internet Explorer (version 11), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11);
- (b) in Firefox (version 47), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, clicking “Show Cookies”, and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”; and
- (c) in Chrome (version 52), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browsing data”, and then selecting “Cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data”.
- 7.2 Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
- 8.1 This website is owned and operated by https://f2sfund.com
- 9.1 You can contact us:
*[Straight-Talk Alert] – this is our full Disclaimer. Please be sure to read it carefully so you know exactly where you stand:
Note that individual results will vary and income results are not guaranteed with anything we share on this website. Our goal is to help you learn how to build a network of like-minded members with the common goal of creating a philanthropic fund for the good of fellow citizens, but the effort you put in is what will make or break your success levels.
While we may endorse or promote a variety of individual’s testimonials and case studies, this does not mean you will get the same results. There are those who will not earn any money or get any result at all with the training, tools, tips, and ideas we share because it all depends on your determination, hard work and ability to follow directions. As a business owner or entrepreneur, the understanding needs to be in place that you will take full responsibility for your results.
Terms and Conditions
Last updated: May, 2021
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- • Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to https://f2sfund.com
- • Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- • Service refers to the Website.
- • Terms and Conditions (also referred as "Terms") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between you and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- • This Terms and Conditions agreement has been created with the help of the Terms and Conditions Generator.
- • Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- • Website refers to https://f2sfund.com, accessible from https://f2sfund.com
- • You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between you and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that you might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you through the Service or 100 USD if you haven't purchased anything through the Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these states, each party's liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
"AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" Disclaimer
The Service is provided to you "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company's provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied:
- (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon;
- (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free;
- (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or
- (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, Trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to you. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If you have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
For European Union (EU) Users
If you are a European Union users, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident in.
United States Legal Compliance
You represent and warrant that
- (i) You are not located in a country that is subject to the United States government embargo, or that has been designated by the United States government as a "terrorist supporting" country, and
- (ii) You are not listed on any United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not effect a party's ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service. You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
By visiting this page on our website: https://f2sfund.com/contact
What we collect
We may collect the following information: Name, email address, demographic information such as your country, other information relevant to enabling us to provide you only with content that you’re interested in, such as the content of ours that you’ve previously viewed. We may also automatically collect certain information from visitors to the site, such as internet addresses browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring and exit page, operating system, time-stamps, and clickstream data. We also track and analyze non-identifying and aggregate usage and volume statistical information from our visitors and customers. This information is logged to help diagnose technical problems, and to administer our site so that we can constantly improve it. If you pay for anything on our site using a credit or debit card, we collect the personal information needed to complete the transaction. This information includes your name, card number, and other necessary information, all of which is clearly labeled on the form you use to submit payment. We use an unaffiliated, credit card processing company to process your payment. We transfer your payment information and you authorize us to do so to this company solely for this purpose. The company does not retain share, store, or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and the most relevant content and information, in particular for the following reasons: Internal record keeping. We may use the information to improve our products and services. We may periodically send emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone. We may use the information to customize our website according to your interests to provide you with a better service.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies and how we use them
We also collect cookies to be able to deliver the most relevant content to you. When you visit our site, a cookie is being put on your web browser. This is for us to be able to show ads in different places on the internet on networks like Google and Facebook. If you want to opt out of these you can visit Google’s ad settings. You can also visit Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We also use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, we will explicitly ask you whether you are happy for us to contact you via email, and we will clearly outline exactly what you will be receiving from us and why you will be receiving it. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information to contact you directly, you may change your mind at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of any of our emails to unsubscribe. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. Your privacy is very important to us. We want to make your experience on this website as enjoyable and rewarding as possible, and we want you to use the vast array of information, tools, and opportunities we present to you through this website, through email, or through our social media platforms with complete confidence. This website is owned and operated or operated under agreement by https://f2sfund.com